Friday 2 February 2007

Just got my second site

Friday 2nd February Just got my second World Press Blog Site from AdGold Rush. The niche I have chosen is " Storage Shed" and the URL I have chosen is www.prefabricated-storage-shed.info All I need to do now, unless I am mistaken, is promote my site by going to Netscape and Digg and add a post about my site topic with my new site as the link for more information. I think I'll have another look at Liz Sherwood's video on how to do it properly.l

As I understand it Liz Sherwood sees to promoting my site to various social bookmarking sites. I hope I'm right.

Eventually I imagine I shall know exactly what to do each week to effectively promote my site. I take it that once I have promoted to Netscape and Digg for a particular site, that is all I need do. I don't have to re-promote to that site ever again . Liz Sherwood will be drip feeding content and posts to my site and hopefully I should see some return for my money.

No comments: