Monday 19 February 2007

I haven't had a reply to my email re. exactly what part I am expected to play in promoting my websites. So I'll soldier on , submitting posts to Netscape and Digg and to relevant blog sites that I get from Google searches.

I tried to set up a new site a few days ago. It seemed to be available to me from my Site Generator. It is called www.fat-and-cholesterol.info However, when I try to access the site, it doesn't seem to exist. Perhaps I'm not yet entitled to this site and it will become available in time.

Last Friday 16th February I went to Site Generator and clicked on Add Domain and my new blog topic was there - man shoes. I chose for a domain name www.man-shoes-sport.info I can't yet post about it as Whenever I want to see what the site is like I get the message Under Construction.

No comments: